After a brief discussion at Bakery HQ, we all agreed there was only one theme we could choose, so the theme this month is 'Dogs in Spring'!
Should you need any inspiration, here's a photo of the Black Dog himself being something of a poseur!
Entry is simple - just post a photo of your dog(s) on The Black Dog Bakery Facebook Page by 25th April. The photo with the most Facebook 'Likes' by the end of the month will win a £10 voucher to spend on the Biscuit & Muffin Range on our Online Shop!
1. To enter post a photograph of your dog or dogs which you feel relates to this month's theme to The Black Dog Bakery Facebook page by the date specified. The photograph must either have been taken by yourself or by close family/friends and be of your own dog/dogs, or those belonging to close family/friends. If you did not take the photograph or the dog(s) featured are not your own, you must have permission to post it - you must not infringe anyone else's copyright. If people appear in the image, you must have their permission to post it. Photographs taken by professional photographers are not permitted. The Black Dog Bakery reserves the right to remove any entry it believes contravenes either these rules of the spirit of the competition.
2. The winner will be the photograph with the most Facebook 'likes' at the end of the month in question. The winner will receive a prize of a £10 voucher to spend on The Black Dog Bakery Biscuit & Muffin dog treat range.
3. Whilst entries from outside of the UK are more than welcome, please bear in mind when entering that we can only deliver treats to UK postal addresses. Should an overseas entrant win, they will be able to nominate a UK-based friend/relative to use the prize voucher.
4. Postage is not included in the prize voucher.
5. The prize voucher is valid for 30 days from day of issue.
6. Entry is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions
7. The Black Dog Bakery reserves the right to amend or discontinue this competition at it's own discretion at any time.