We're delighted to announce that the winners are Clare & her Sprocker Spaniel, Toby whose late entry stormed to the top with 44 Facebook likes after a great PR campaign on Social Media!
June's Dog of the Month Photo Competition is also now open! With the Wimbledon Fortnight just around the corner, the theme this month will be "Tennis Balls"!
Post a photo of your dog with their favourite ball or balls to the June Gallery on our Facebook page and the photo with the most likes at the end of June 2014 will win a £10 voucher to spend at our online shop!
We don't mind how you interpret the theme (and it doesn't have to specifically be a 'tennis' ball), but get out there and have some fun with your dogs and their favourite balls and see what you can come up with!
1. To enter post a photograph of your dog or dogs which you feel relates to this month's theme to the June Dog of the Month Photo Competition Gallery on The Black Dog Bakery Facebook page by the date specified. The photograph must either have been taken by yourself or by close family/friends and be of your own dog/dogs, or those belonging to close family/friends. If you did not take the photograph or the dog(s) featured are not your own, you must have permission to post it - you must not infringe anyone else's copyright. If people appear in the image, you must have their permission to post it. Photographs taken by professional photographers are not permitted. The Black Dog Bakery reserves the right to remove any entry it believes contravenes either these rules of the spirit of the competition.
2. The winner will be the photograph with the most Facebook 'likes' at the end of the month in question. The winner will receive a prize of a £10 voucher to spend at The Black Dog Bakery online shop.
3. Whilst entries from outside of the UK are more than welcome, please bear in mind when entering that we can only deliver treats to UK postal addresses. Should an overseas entrant win, they will be able to nominate a UK-based friend/relative to use the prize voucher.
4. Postage is not included in the prize voucher.
5. The prize voucher is valid for 30 days from day of issue.
6. Entry is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions
7. The Black Dog Bakery reserves the right to amend or discontinue this competition at it's own discretion at any time.