Every Tuesday tweet a picture of your dog to us at @BlackDog_Bakery including the hashtag #TreatTuesday before 7pm and at 7pm we will re-tweet all of the entries. The one with the most favourites on our re-tweet at 9pm will win a £5 voucher to spend at our online shop!
Some weeks, we will have a theme for the photos and some not, so you can enter your favourite picture of your dog. This week (Tues 10th June) to start the competition there will be no theme - all subjects are welcome! Entries are also welcome from both human & dog-based Twitter accounts!
#TreatTuesday Twitter Competitions - Terms & Conditions:
1. To enter send a Tweet including a photograph of your dog (or dogs) which you feel reflects the theme we have announced on Twitter for that week to @BlackDog_Bakery including the hashtag #TreatTuesday. Tweets must appear on our Notifications timeline between 00.01 and 19.00 on the Tuesday in question. Some weeks we may decide not to have any specific theme.
2. The photograph must either have been taken by yourself or by close family/friends and be of your own dog/dogs, or those belonging to close family/friends. If you did not take the photograph or the dog(s) featured are not your own, you must have permission to post it - you must not infringe anyone else's copyright. If people appear in the image, you must have their permission to post it. Photographs taken by professional photographers are not permitted. The Black Dog Bakery reserves the right to remove any entry it believes contravenes either these rules or the of the spirit of the competition.
3. If you own more than one dog, you can submit separate photos for each dog or one joint one; entries can come from the same Twitter account; however each individual dog may only be entered once each week. If we receive more than one entry for the same dog we will select one of the entries to retweet.
4. Shortly after 19.00 on the Tuesday in question we will retweet all entries and the winner will be the photograph with the most Twitter 'favourites' on our re-tweet at 21.00 on the Tuesday in question. The winner will receive a prize of a £5 voucher to spend at The Black Dog Bakery online shop.
5. Whilst entries from outside of the UK are more than welcome, please bear in mind when entering that we can only deliver treats to UK postal addresses. Should an overseas entrant win, they will be able to nominate a UK-based friend/relative to use the prize voucher.
6. Postage is not included in the prize voucher.
7. The prize voucher is valid for 30 days from day of issue.
8. You can enter every week, but to give everyone a chance to win, the same person can only win a maximum of once in any calendar month.
9. Entry is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions
10. The Black Dog Bakery reserves the right to amend or discontinue this competition at it's own discretion at any time, including to not run the competition in certain weeks if it so chooses.